Please note: due to the annual differences in weather patterns , parents may decide when to change their child’s uniform from the ‘Winter’ version to the ‘Summer’ version and vice versa.
- Grey skirt/ grey pinafore dress/ grey trousers/shorts / grey culottes
- White shirt – formal collar, short or full length sleeve and full length in the body to be worn tucked in. (YR/Y1 – short sleeved preferred due to nature of practical activities)
- School tie (red and silver) – available in school
- Dark Grey cardigan/jumper with optional school logo – available in school
- White or grey knee-length or ankle socks
- Grey, black or red tights
- Black shoes
- Black, red or white hair accessories
Optional Summer uniform
- Red and white checked dress.
- Black or red shoes / traditional enclosed children’s sandals.
- Trainers with non marking soles
- Red polo shirt with optional school logo – available in school
- Navy blue shorts/leggings/tracksuit bottoms.
- Navy blue hoodie
- Football boots may be required in KS2
General Uniform Items
- YR : all children will be given a small book bag for Reception when they join school
- Y1-4: larger book bag with school logo – available in school
- Y5/Y6: all children need Black rucksacks with school ‘logo’– available in school